Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

week in the life| WEDNESDAY

Baylee is sleeping in. It's a good thing because I forgot to make the container of formula last night so I have to make it this morning. I make 28oz which is enough for three bottles and some left over to use in er cereal.

Arriving at the clinic to get immunizations. Two shots. One in each leg.

Stopped and got a French Crueller on the way home

Had to send a fax at FedEx. Would love to stop at Target but it's getting hot. The a/c in the car isn't working so we head home.

She was extremely messy with her cereal today.


Making egg salad for lunch.


I love watching her stretch when I unwrap her swaddle!
I wouldn't recommend marinating chicken in raspberry vinaigrette. It tasted great but looked awful! Good thing I was cutting it up for our salad. (chicken cooked in micro b/c it was too hot to use oven or grill)

Strawberries, almonds, chicken, spring mix, mozz cheese, raspberry vinaigrette  = dinner

Helping Mitchell go through one of his boxes. When we moved into this house (1 1/2 yrs ago), alot of his boxes went into the storage room and have never been unpacked. We are slowly going through his boxes and condensing them to make room for more things to be stored. TOO. MUCH. STUFF.

Falling asleep to the sounds of the rainforest. Baylee goes down at nine and I usually go upstairs to my room at that time. I like that I can hear the rainforest sounds through the monitor. Mike and the boys usually stay up for a few more hours listening to music or watching a movie.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Random thoughts:
  • It took until today for Mike to notice that I was taking picture of unusual things. That was surprising to me because he is one of the most observant people I know.
  • I noticed that I am not taking near as many pictures as the other people participating. What you see is what I took. (Some people are taking over 100!)
  • I hate taking pictures in our kitchen. With the red walls and the yellow cabinets everything has an orange glow. I can't wait to paint in there!
  • I really want to start posting at the end of the day but I am usually so tired that I just go to bed. On the few nights when I wasn't too tired, someone else was on the computer.
  • I'm tired of being at home! I wish Mike would fix the a/c in my car so we could go somewhere. Cooler weather would help also!
  •  














No comments: