Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

week in the life| MONDAY

6:43 AM: Wake up to the sounds of Baylee "talking" to herself. I go and get her at 7:00 and bring her upstairs. She relaxes on my bed while I feed her and enjoy my coffee. We relax and watch the morning news until 8.
Head downstairs at 8:00. The stairs are in the kitchen and the window above the sink is one of the first things I see. A spider has made a web on our windowsill overnight. I unload the dishwasher and start a load of laundry. The boys are here and are working with Mike this week. They are getting ready to leave while Baylie and I play on the living room floor.
Our front porch has been looking pretty sad these days. There are spider webs all over our mailbox and old leaves on our welcome mat. I drag out the hose, grab a rag with some pine sol and start wiping everything down. While doing that, I get distracted by the weeds in our flowerbed and start pulling. UGH! I hate that job. Can we just asphalt the front yard?
Feeding Baylee and reading my book.

A very common sight these days.
Exersaucer Time!
I just started reading The Hunger Games series and I can't seem to put it down. Most of Monday is spent with Kindle in hand and every spare moment I have I use to read. Not much of anything else gets done today.
Boxes full of things that I brought home from work. Not sure where I'm going to put them so here they sit: in the walkway bet ween the living room and kitchen
Before bed snack: Strawberries and Marketside Vanilla Fruit Dip from WalMart. Yummm!
Diapers changed: 6
Loads of laundry: 2



Well thats it. That was my Monday. There are a few more pictures on my phone but I will wait and upload them at the end of the week. I'm not sure how I am going to put it all together yet. Right now I'm just focusing on taking pictures and journaling about the day. I'm keeping a notebook close and writing down my thoughts throughout the day. I will share those sometime next week when I show the completed project.

No comments: