Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

week in the life| SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Okay, lets make this quick. I will just post the highlights from each day.

Saturday:
Much welcomed rain

Mike and Baylee playing in the living room.

The dog and cat being lazy.

Driving

Pampered Chef Party




Sunday: (evidently Sunday was all about Baylee)
 At the flea market


Tried oatmeal for the first time...Loved it!


Roast in the crock-pot


Baylee asleep in her cradle. Mike's ex wife was kind enough to loan us the cradle that the boys slept in when they were babies. It's in our living room and came in really handy when she was a newborn.

 By 7:00 Sunday evening, I was exhausted. Mike took baby duty while I took a bath and went to bed. I was in bed by 8:30!! Baylee and her daddy bought some music on iTunes while I got some much needed rest.





No comments: