Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Birthday!


Dear Baylee,

     Three years! As hard as it is for me to wrap my head around the idea that you are already three, I think you fully embraced it about three months ago. Your conversations are starting have more depth and are consisting of more questions  You have definitely made the transition from toddler to little girl.




Playing:
  • Dolls. Every morning I'm greeted with "Mommy, let's play dolls and make them talk." And then we do. . . for the next three hours.
  • Dress up. I can't even count the amount of times you change clothes during the day. You love to play princess. Sometimes you are Ariel, Snow White, Rapunzel, or Elsa all within a matter of thirty minutes!


Eating:
  • Just about everything. Yogurt is still your first choice. I think you'd eat it for every meal if I would let you.
  • Ranch dressing; much to your dad's chagrin. You dip your pizza in it and put it on your spaghetti. I, however, think that's pretty normal.
Reading:
  • Jesus Storybook Bible  
  • You are fascinated with the story Jonah and the big fish and we have read just about every version the library has.
  • The Magic Treehouse series: We found one of your brother's old books and started reading it and now you are hooked. "Will you read me Jack & Annie?" is a common request during storytime. I'm looking forward to watching you grow with this wonderful series.
Watching:
  • Little Einsteins. You discovered them while playing on my phone one day and so we have been checking the videos out from the library. It's so fun to watch you interact with the characters and answer their questions. You love the fact that your dad participates when you direct him to pat his legs so the rocket goes faster.
  • The Voice: The "singing show" is still one of your favorites.
I love you more than you will ever know!


No comments: