Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

What's that you say?


She sure has a lot to say! In honor of her turning 2 1/2 in a few days, I'd thought I'd share some of her regular "Baylee-isms" with you.

Things she is saying (with translations/explanation):

  • "Awww, cuke!" (cute)
  • Pooey Pooey (roly poly bugs)
  • "Me do it" She is sooo independent and doesn't want help with anything.
  • "Mmmm....smells like....apples!" She says this about everything, no matter what it really smells like.
  • "Stop following me"
  • "I'm sorry mommy, me too" This is said all in one sentence like she is not quite sure which part she is supposed to say.
  • "Together Mommy" said when she realizes that she is not going to get to do something by herself.
  • "Mommy... Mommy....Mommy" She sounds like Stewie.
  • She likes to listen to "Choich muke" (Church music) on the local Christian radio station and "God stories" (stories from her Bible). She is just starting to make the connections between what we hear at church and what we hear and read at home.
  • "Can I keep you?" Yes, you can Baylee. (This is my favorite)

Things I am saying:
  • "What Baylee?"
  • "What Baylee?" 
  • "What Baylee?" 
I love you sweet heart! I want to keep you, too!

No comments: